Master Promotions Ltd. is committed to provide a safe trade show environment for our attendees, exhibitors, suppliers, and staff. The guidelines have been developed in consultation with Mile One Centre.
As part of our commitment, we have developed safety protocols and best practices surrounding response and prevention measures and are being updated as more information and guidance becomes available.
- Wearing a non-medical face mask that covers the nose and mouth is required all areas of Mile One Centre except if you are actively eating or drinking. This is a current Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Health Guideline; https://www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19/public-health-guidance/guidance/masks/
- Proof of Full Vaccination Status is required to attend North Atlantic Fish & Workboat Show To learn more about Proof of Vaccination, please click here. Residents of Newfoundland & Labrador can download the Proof of Vaccination app, while those from outside of Newfoundland & Labrador can provide their Proof of Vaccination that from their respective Province.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the show that will be accessible for all attendees.
- The event space will be cleaned more frequently, and daily disinfecting will take place to sanitize public areas.
- First aid personnel will be onsite and available to help individuals who do not feel well.
We are carefully monitoring the government guidelines and public health regulations to ensure the trade show will be a safe place to interact and conduct business.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org