ABOUT THE SHOW
This key trade event for the North Atlantic region brings together key buyers and suppliers every two years. Meet your customers face-to-face at this can’t-miss opportunity for everyone who works in the commercial fishing and marine industries. Build your customer base, showcase your products and services, and position your company name at the forefront – all at the Mary Browns Centre in St. John’s.
Building on the success of the 2021 event, which welcomed nearly 3,500 industry buyers from Newfoundland & Labrador, Saint Pierre & Miquelon, and beyond, the 2023 event is sure to be a success. Now is the time to book your space and put your company in front of thousands of professionals ready to network and make purchases for their businesses.
EXHIBIT PACKAGE & PRICING
EXHIBIT LIKE A PRO - UNBEATABLE EXHIBIT VALUE!
Your booth package includes:
- 8ft drapery backwall & 3ft drapery sidewalls
- Standard colour booth carpet (10 x 10 booths only)
- Forklift service up to 5000 lbs (delivery to and from booth only; no special lifting equipment)
- Unloading and reloading of all crated and uncrated shipments
- Removal and return of all exhibit crates
- Daily Booth Cleaning
- Computerized registration system
- Unlimited personalized complimentary pre-registration forms to give to your best customers, giving them the opportunity to pre-register for a FREE show pass
- 24 hour security
- Complimentary listings on the show website, in the Official Show Guide.
- Shared 110 volt electrical outlet
PRICING: $14.00 per sq. ft.
(100 sq. ft. minimum)
Talk to us about special boat display pricing.
To fax or email your Space Rental Contract, please click the "Download" button to get a copy of the contract then send it in to us using the information on the form. To fill out the Space Rental Contract online, please click the "Online" button to the right.
Delta by Marriott St. John's Hotel and Conference Centre
$179 per night - cut off date is October 16, 2023
Click here to reserve your room
Or reserve by: